Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from yard saleing and got 7 balls of Red Heart Comfort with only a couple open but doesn't look used. Paid ten cents a ball. After finding the guy to ask how much they were I practically ran back to them to grab them all before someone else got them. All different colours as well. Don't really need them but couldn't leave them behind. Will have to think of something to do with them now LOL.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Trekkiebigtime said:
Just got back from yard saleing and got 7 balls of Red Heart Comfort with only a couple open but doesn't look used. Paid ten cents a ball. After finding the guy to ask how much they were I practically ran back to them to grab them all before someone else got them. All different colours as well. Don't really need them but couldn't leave them behind. Will have to think of something to do with them now LOL.
That answers the other KP'ers question about where we get our stash. Sometimes it just says "buy me!" Good score.
(No reason needed)

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom