Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Wendy and while I have been following this site for over a year, this is the first time I have posted anything. Wanted to share my recently completed project, knit for our 22nd grandchild born this past January (and the 22 is not a typo). This is the second time I have knit this pattern, this time with Premier PUZZLE yarn in Colour Riddle. Size 12 - 18 months for little James to grow into.

I have learned SO MUCH by following the discussions on this site, so THANK YOU to each and every one of you!

Now on to my next project!

Attachments

·
Registered
29,972 Posts
Wendy Wild said:
Hi, my name is Wendy and while I have been following this site for over a year, this is the first time I have posted anything. Wanted to share my recently completed project, knit for our 22nd grandchild born this past January (and the 22 is not a typo). This is the second time I have knit this pattern, this time with Premier PUZZLE yarn in Colour Riddle. Size 12 - 18 months for little James to grow into.

I have learned SO MUCH by following the discussions on this site, so THANK YOU to each and every one of you!

Now on to my next project!
Lovely sweater! The color is so pretty!
And now, since the ice is broken, please post more often so we can get to know you! ????????????

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jmcret05 said:
Wendy - How many children do you have that gave you 22 grandchildren? The jacket is nice and classic boy blue.
We have a second marriage. My husband has 5 children and I brought 3 into the marriage, so 8 kids between the two of us. But we share every one of those 22 precious grandkids!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jmcret05 said:
Wendy - How many children do you have that gave you 22 grandchildren? The jacket is nice and classic boy blue.
We have a second marriage. My husband has 5 children and I have another 3 - so 8 kids between us. But we share every one of those precious 22 grandkids!!

·
Registered
20,195 Posts
Wendy Wild said:
We have a second marriage. My husband has 5 children and I brought 3 into the marriage, so 8 kids between the two of us. But we share every one of those 22 precious grandkids!!
Thanks for answering such a personal question. As mentioned, please keep posting so that we can get to know you and see your projects.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom