Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
go to LIONBRAND.com....u'll see a lot of patterns there.

Normally I begin by making two chains and putting 8-10 "double crochets" in that first chain.

The next round you do two in each of those previous chains. The next row is two in every other, then the following row two in every third, etc until u get the size of the crown. Then one in each for a few rows and after that begin to decrease one every 15 chains until you get the size of forehead. (just a brief description)...but u will find many beautiful patterns there. "have fun!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am a brand new knitter and crocheter. I took one knitting class and am teaching myself using You Tube, this forum and other online sources. I've finished several simple projects like dish clothes, scarves, cell phone holders. I'm three rounds away from my first crocheted doily and I'm ever so proud of it!! So, I recommend surf and learn!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom