Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Again, I'm new to this site, and have a couple of questions. Is there a way to find my comment on a topic so I can see the responses to my questions? When I go to that topic, I have to scroll though all the comments, and sometimes there are quite a lot.

Also, is there a place on this site to order patterns?
Thank you for any suggestions or advice.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
If you look at the top there are various topics. To find something you posted check "my topics" to see if you posted on someone else's post look for "my posts".

·
Registered
13,306 Posts
As far as I can tell, this site doesn't sell patterns. Now, some of our members do and for that, check out the members buy and sell forum and, I guess, you contact the person selling by PM (Private message) unless the seller gives you other instructions. I haven't bought anything here, but I've sure looked at a lot of ads for goodies that I'd love to have had.

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
first of all... welcome.
second .... go to your profile and carefully go thru it... setting options will help.... maybe experiment some.
Please click on each section and read what it is about.... and (just like you did here) post in the correct section....
you are already ahead of many longtime members because you did that.
almost all of us subscribe to some sections and not others.... it is a personal option that helps alot since there are often thousands posts on the entire site any given day.

When you look at the topics there is a "=>" symbol.... if you click on it and not the topic name, it will take you to the next reply since you last read....

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
Again, go to your profile and look thru the "custom view settings" turn on/off the ones as needed... AND click on update.
For me "My posts" as well as several other things appear at the top of every page, because I have set it to do that.
This forum is very powerful and has many pieces to it; you will learn about it as you go....
Set aside some time every so often to explore and poke around.... you'll get used to some things and find some ones you hadn't discovered yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom