Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
What a beautiful blanket and thank you for sharing. Always so sad to think of a small child having to deal with cancer. But I know this blanket will bring a lot of comfort along the way. Bless you.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
momeee said:
Bless you and the child.
I agree. The blanket is adorable and she will love it and it will keep her warm. I am so glad the cure rate is so high these days. My friends GS had it starting at age two. David was a real trooper and is just fine now. They lived near Johns Hopkins so he was treated there. Will remember to add to my prayers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The paint I used was Tulip spray for fabrics. I like to watch you tube videos for craft and knitting ideas. I saw this one and thought I must try it. I haven't figured out my DAK8 so I could make my own pattern. LOL I really need to figure the program out but it is so confusing and funds are tight. I am also using windows 8.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom