Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I had never heard of a lifeline in knitting. I am working on a blanket and decided to try out a lifeline for kicks. Thank the good Lord I did. I will always use one from now on. It saved me a lot of stitching when I made the mistake that meant I had to rip and do over.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i read about the lifeline, and decided to use it on my current project. it's WONDERFUL!! even figured out another way to use to my benefit - after finally getting a tough row done and correct, i tape a lifeline onto the needle and move the piece back across the line, then make sure it's long enuf and cut. this works great to save the troublesome row, and i don't get to worry about getting it right again until the repeat happens :) hope this helps someone!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I agree.........what a wonderful thing this "lifeline". I watched a video on youtube, and swore I would never knit again without it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom