Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Thankyou for your post for the Cabbage Patch doll patterns. I have saved it to my favourites list so as I can check it out when I am not so tired. I have had a busy time lately so am too tired to do it tonight.

Thankyou again Pam and take care.

Love Jenny xxxx :)

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jennyb1 said:
Thankyou for your post for the Cabbage Patch doll patterns. I have saved it to my favourites list so as I can check it out when I am not so tired. I have had a busy time lately so am too tired to do it tonight.

Hi Jenny

You are very welcome, it's nice to be able to help someone. It's also nice to be able to post links up as I come across them. Hope they are what you wanted. At least you can look through at your leisure now :D

I know what you mean about being tired and busy, just got back to work after being off for over 12 months. Can't spend as much time knitting now :cry: Glad to be back though.

You take care Jenny

Love Pam xx

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
lavertera said:
jennyb1 said:

Hi Jenny

You are very welcome, it's nice to be able to help someone. It's also nice to be able to post links up as I come across them. Hope they are what you wanted. At least you can look through at your leisure now :D

I know what you mean about being tired and busy, just got back to work after being off for over 12 months. Can't spend as much time knitting now :cry: Glad to be back though.

You take care Jenny

Love Pam xx
Hi Pam

I appreciate any and all help I can get as I am not a confidant knitter and crocheter and at times need all the help available.

I am really looking forward to having a look through the patterns on that link, so thankyou again.

Hope all goes well for you now that your are back at work. It must feel strange being back at work after having twelve months off. Good luck with it. One good think is that you will probably really look forward to your quiet times knitting when you are home.

Take care Pam,

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jennyb1 said:
lavertera said:
jennyb1 said:

Hi Jenny

You take care Jenny

Love Pam xx
Hi Pam

I appreciate any and all help I can get as I am not a confidant knitter and crocheter and at times need all the help available.

I am really looking forward to having a look through the patterns on that link, so thankyou again.

Hope all goes well for you now that your are back at work. It must feel strange being back at work after having twelve months off. Good luck with it. One good think is that you will probably really look forward to your quiet times knitting when you are home.

Take care Pam,

Hi Jenny
I am only really good at knitting. Just learning to crochet and look forward to being able to view a pattern and know how it is constructed. I know from my time on the forum that there are loads of lovely people willing to give a helping hand. Nice to see these days and what a pleasure to be on here. I think of everyone as family now, nice feeling.

Yes, I work at our local hospital and really heavy work on the whole, looking after the elderly Mental Health patients. I love my job and glad I hadn't been written off yet :) Thank you for your good wishes. Will no doubt come across each other again and look forward to it.

Take care

Love Pam xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom