Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
494 Posts
Oh Claire, this is soooo cool and funky. I must try this and I think the metallic yarn would be a reallly awesome choice. Actually I can see it many different types of yarn. Thank you for sharing this and the pattern info for it. This rocks and you rock!!!
Carol L.

· Registered
494 Posts
jinx said:
Great minds think alike. I was going to tink on a sweater for my granddaughter. She ask me not be because if she could find it when I was finished it would make it even more special. A store bought item will not have these special markings.
I agree with all of you but I especially agree on the statement that store bought items will not have these special markings. Why??? They weren't made with love like all these items and the ones before them and the ones that follow them are. There's never a doubt in my mind which ones I would prefer! Yeah for the special signature marks and yeah for all the people like you who make up this wonderful forum. All of you have left your special signature marks on my heart by all the sharing that goes on here besides just the patterns and the finished projects. Bless you all and thank you. My world is more beautiful because of all of you!
Carol L.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom