Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this yarn is discontinued but hoping someone may have 2 skeins in their stash. I’m trying to duplicate a möbius scarf I made my daughter in law around 9 years ago. I would love if I could find the one with colors orange, pink, and bits of red. I know extreme long shot. Would buy any color if anyone had 2 skeins they could part with...I would love to buy. I hope someone out there has 2 skeins they are willing to sell. Thank you for reading.
Bethany

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rainie said:
https://www.ravelry.com/yarns/library/lion-brand-landscapes-super-bulky this is the only one discontinued. The two Aran weight yarns have not been discontinued. The link also lists all the stash yarns. Remember 'not for the sale' is the default setting and many forget to reset it.
Thank you...I'm checking it out.
Bethany

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom