Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
I don't know if they're rotating what's on sale, or if it's all on sale, but I cashed in on buying 12 balls of Shawl in a Cake (Wind Chime) for $2.50 each on the first day I saw it!

They've been sending me an email each day, every time with different yarn on sale at that price.

I order 8 skeins of Wool Ease Hand Dyed at 4 for $10...received my order yesterday. Now I have to figure out what pattern to use...maybe a shawl.

If you put your name,email in you will get a new (almost irresistible) sale about every other day. Free patterns also available for sale items. Warning : it’s addictive. Delivery very fast too!

Trying to place my order, but the sale price is not going down on checkout. I tried to pay through PayPal and the invoice shows the original price, not the sale price. For those of you that placed an order, did you have the same problem?

I just ordered yarn from this sale and as it went onto the cart it showed the reduced price and the type of sale it was.

You might try deleting your cart and starting over. Also, the items in the sale are exactly the colors in the picture not the other colors offered.

I just ordered yarn from this sale and as it went onto the cart it showed the reduced price and the type of sale it was.

You might try deleting your cart and starting over. Also, the items in the sale are exactly the colors in the picture not the other colors offered.

kipsalot said:

No. It shows the yarn w/the regular total all the way and when I go to paypal, the invoice shows the regular price, not the sale price. I emailed LB but they won't get back to me until Monday, sale w/be over then. I'll keep trying.

yona said:
I went back to site to try to pay for my purchase and was charged the full amount. Sent another email to LB re this problem which I already charged on my CC.
Only the colors advertised as on sale are on sale. The rest of the colors are full price.

IndigoSpinner said:
Only the colors advertised as on sale are on sale. The rest of the colors are full price.
Yes, that's what I did, I also got the LB email w/the 4/$10, clicked on it, took me exactly to the ad, followed thru and it was discounted by $1 not the 4/$10 as advertised.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom