Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not so sure I like how the cardigan came out as the shoulders seem a little wide. But hey ho still enjoyed making this little set. The hardest part was sewing all the little pieces for little ted (for those of you who make toys you have my greatest admiration). Hope you you like it. The pattern designer is new to me but she does have some gorgeous patterns. For those of you who would like the link: www.angelknits.co.uk

Attachments

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
missmolly said:
That's a beautiful set Hazel and I love the yarn :D
The little Ted is so cute. I have recently started knitting lots of toys and know what you mean about lots of fiddly pieces.
I will have to go and have a peek at the website ;-)
Hi Missmolly
Hope all is well with you. Good luck with the toys making. I used to make the Jean Greenhowe clowns and scarecrows back in the day . All very easy to knit, I just forgot how long it takes to sew, stuff and then embroider the faces. lol lol
Have seen the meerkat you made. it is perfect and so true to the real image. Now that is good toy making. you def' have the eye for it (I just wish I had the patience).
Best wishes and happy knitting
Hazel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom