Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of ordering from Little Knits but wanted to ask if KP'ers have had experience with them and, if so, were you pleased with the quality and customer service? I am impressed by their prices and the quality of what they offer. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I have only GREATEST praise for Little Knits. I had ordered yarn in September of 2019. Let it set in my stash until Feb. 2020 when I decided to make a different pattern calling for 5 more balls than I had. I emailed her with the dye lot number and she said 10 ball minimum for the sale price. She found the same dye lot so I could not be more pleased.

Absolutely wonderful service.

·
Registered
23,222 Posts
TeresaMary said:
I was thinking of ordering from Little Knits but wanted to ask if KP'ers have had experience with them and, if so, were you pleased with the quality and customer service? I am impressed by their prices and the quality of what they offer. Thanks in advance for your opinions.
Always happy with Little Knits purchases.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I’ve ordered from them many times and never encountered a problem or had a complaint. A few years ago, I had yarn on order from LK, and I got a call from them to say they no longer had sufficient yarn in a particular dye lot. The lady was patient and told me which colors they could fill. That’s personal service!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I live in the UK but have ordered from Little Knits in the past, in fact I placed an order earlier this year, and I have to say even though we are a long way away I have always found their service excellent and delivery from US to UK to be swift, even during this pandemic. Little Knits sell lots of well known brands at fantastic prices. You will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I wholeheartedly agree that Little Knits is awesome! I needed 2 skeins of a particular dye lot of yarn after I bought out all my LYS had. Sue at Little Knits took the time to find them and communicated quickly and professionally. Great prices, too!

·
Registered
19,974 Posts
Little Knits is on a very short list of online stores I buy from. I always seem to get free shipping because I buy large quantities. They may take a little longer to fill orders than usual because of Covid, it was on their FB page.

·
Registered
668 Posts
TeresaMary said:
I have ordered many times, yarn is excellent as is their customer service. They go above and beyond. I highly recommend them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom