Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I wanted so much to make a Kitty from Gypsycreams pattern that I just went to work. Although I am going to go out and get some pink embroidery floss for the nose. I am also going to get some better thread for the whiskers.
Lizette is made with some Festival mixed fiber yarn. Not very soft at all but she is for me to keep so I am not worried a child will be playing with her.

The pattern is outstanding as normal Pat. She took about 6 hours to make. I think she is the only kitty that will not make me sneeze. LOL.
Great Job Pat, I love the pattern.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fergablu2 said:
Kitty and I share a birthday. Live kitty looks like my Fergus who I lost this summer.
Happy Birthday. Sorry about your loss last year. This cat is one that my son got for his now wife. She is a rescue kitty and when he gave it to her she was sporting a lovely color with an engagement ring hanging from it. She is the best cat of the 4 they have. Still she makes me sneeze and they live in my home. Good thing I love my children. LOL

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
WOW Deb!!! Firstly wonderful kittie, I love her, she's perfect!!! Secondly how quickly you created her, amazingly fast. Mind, they do knit up quick don't they?

And thirdly I love your real kitty, she's lovely. I have a very soft spot for cats :)

Well done, apart from Elaine's, this is the first kitten from this pattern, thank you :)

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gypsycream said:
WOW Deb!!! Firstly wonderful kittie, I love her, she's perfect!!! Secondly how quickly you created her, amazingly fast. Mind, they do knit up quick don't they?

And thirdly I love your real kitty, she's lovely. I have a very soft spot for cats :)

Well done, apart from Elaine's, this is the first kitten from this pattern, thank you :)
Pat, Your patterns are fool proof.
Of course all these wonderful patterns are for sale on Craftsy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom