Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CharleenR said:
Did you get to Epcot too? (my absolute favorite of the three). I grew up with Disneyland so Disneyworld was a little disconcerting to me when I visited many years ago.
I also love Epcot. I did not get to visit as many countries as I wanted though. I wish Epcot were open later so I could have wandered around more. The new ride "soaring" is amazing!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
A change from when I was there. California Adventure has a "Soaring over California" ride, my favorite. Is "Soaring" in Epcot similar except maybe over the US or the world instead?

LHODGE said:
CharleenR said:
Did you get to Epcot too? (my absolute favorite of the three). I grew up with Disneyland so Disneyworld was a little disconcerting to me when I visited many years ago.
I also love Epcot. I did not get to visit as many countries as I wanted though. I wish Epcot were open later so I could have wandered around more. The new ride "soaring" is amazing!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is the same one...you can smell pine when soaring through the forest and oranges when you soar over the orange orchard!

CharleenR said:
A change from when I was there. California Adventure has a "Soaring over California" ride, my favorite. Is "Soaring" in Epcot similar except maybe over the US or the world instead?

LHODGE said:
CharleenR said:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom