Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed yesterday and today that I cannot log on to the Ravelry website, the pictures on website not good. I am wondering if it is in part due to Issac, the hurricane/tornado weather conditions. I am on HughesNet satellite. Is anybody else having these problems. I can get on to do the e-mail (obviously I am here). The last time something like this happened, I thought it was my computer, and I fiddled with it and made it worse, so this time, I am not going to do that.

·
Registered
10,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ladies for logging on to Ravelry for me. I really think it is a satellite problem. Will check again later today. But I can still "talk" to you guys in the U.S. and the world. Ain't technology grand?????

·
Registered
12,049 Posts
I have no problems either.

·
Registered
10,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well ladies, I got on to Ravelry and found some computer wise people there and they suggested I clear my "cache" and you know, it worked!!!! I am now on Ravelry and printing off my patterns. Golly Miss Molly, I had withdrawal symptoms coming on really bad. Not being able to print off any patterns?????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom