Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,190 Posts
LUVCRAFTS said:
Beautiful pattern, knitting, color and yarn choice. When all these components are combined, the result is perfect. Love it. May I ask which yarn you used?
WOW! Can't agree more!! Thanks so much for sharing....and,yes..also would appreciate knowing what yarn you used!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LUVCRAFTS said:
Beautiful pattern, knitting, color and yarn choice. When all these components are combined, the result is perfect. Love it. May I ask which yarn you used?
mtnmama67 said:
WOW! Can't agree more!! Thanks so much for sharing....and,yes..also would appreciate knowing what yarn you used!
Since most of the people I'm knitting Christmas gifts for won't be likely to go to the trouble to properly care for animal fibers (and they certainly won't re-block lace every time it's laundered), I'm sticking with acrylic. It's just Red Heart Super Saver, beaten into submission with my trusty garment steamer. :sm09:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56,527 Posts
TammyK said:
Since most of the people I'm knitting Christmas gifts for won't be likely to go to the trouble to properly care for animal fibers (and they certainly won't re-block lace every time it's laundered), I'm sticking with acrylic. It's just Red Heart Super Saver, beaten into submission with my trusty garment steamer. :sm09:
Well, it looks fantastic. Well done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,232 Posts
Another winner.... very nicely done. It's fun to find a stitch pattern and then just use it, doing the figuring for yourself.
My, you are really getting your holiday knitting done.... :sm24:
 
1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom