Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Are we voting on the cutest? I, too, think the monkey is the cutest with the pig a close second! Love them all!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I am a 3-year breast cancer survivor and I was trying to find a pattern of the ribbon to makes scarves! I'm sure I could adapt the hat pattern if you are able to share! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Great job! I have a "little monkey" who would look great in the sock monkey cap. Would also appreciate the Breat Cancer Awareness pattern. I hope you will be generous and share your patterns.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I just finished an Elmo hat for a friend's granddaughter but your's is wonderful. I didn't think about making an earflap hat for her. My eyes and nose were crocheted and stuffed, then sewn on. I'm attaching a photo. She loves her hat and even wants to sleep in it. (I stuffed it with another hat I had made to get it to stand up for the photo)

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments. I would love to share my Patterns with you, the only problem is that these Patterns are done from my own ideas and notes were jotted down on paper as I knitted each project. I will try to type these Patterns out the best I can to accommodate you.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom