Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kidding...I have just finished this Queen Anne's lace scarf for my next listing.

I had some advice that to increase traffic I should be adding an item every day... Phew!!!

Now I wish they WOULD grow in my garden. :lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Very pretty. The braoded and beaded fring is a very nice accent. Good luck with the shop. I think a new item a day is a little unrealistic if you are doing pieces of any size or complexity - quality is more important in the long run. Just my opinion....

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dreamweaver said:
Very pretty. The braoded and beaded fring is a very nice accent. Good luck with the shop. I think a new item a day is a little unrealistic if you are doing pieces of any size or complexity - quality is more important in the long run. Just my opinion....
I would have thought so too Dreamweaver.
But apparently "new listings" are searched for, and that brings traffic to your shop.
It is not a quick way to make money but I will not give up.

The more I make the more I can help others. :)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
This is just gorgeous. I want one. Such talent. Please send me a PM on how much it would be. I absoslutely love this. I wish you only the best with your store. I will be glad to be a guest in it.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Judyrohe said:
This is just gorgeous. I want one. Such talent. Please send me a PM on how much it would be. I absoslutely love this. I wish you only the best with your store. I will be glad to be a guest in it.
What very kind comments.....
I thank you.
If you would like to visit my Etsy store just click the link at the bottom of this post.
I will have the kettle on for you :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
From your icon picture I gather that you do a lot of intricate work? Am I correct? If so, could you share other pics and perhaps patterns with us. Thanx.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
marimom said:
From your icon picture I gather that you do a lot of intricate work? Am I correct? If so, could you share other pics and perhaps patterns with us. Thanx.
Oh nooo!
You give me too much credit...
I am a real novice. Just took up crochet in May or June last year as grief therapy.After a 32 year break.
Before that I had made one small ripple afghan, one simple baby jacket and 2 very simple shawls.
I have just taught myself from the net and love it.
I have written a couple of patterns and they are in my Etsy shop, but mostly just use free patterns wherever I can find them and change them to suit my wool and my taste and to be individual.
Thanks for the compliment though :oops: :oops:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom