Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been making American girl ponchos and tops and want to make a vest. I remembered I had some squares made. I think this looks like an afghan to me, as well as,one left over for a vest. It's been a few years since I made these . I'm not sure where I got the pattern. I do know it is free online. :sm01:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
luree said:
Isn't it fun to find ufo's? My last find was 7 baby sweaters. Just need sewing up and buttons!
Yes I feel like I won the lottery, well almost. I also found some bamboo knee-high socks that I had bought several years ago and I prefer the shorter ones. So I packed them away and forgot about them. Now, you can't find that brand at all so I was elated to find my , favorite brand still new in the package, socks.????

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
canuckle49 said:
Very nice colours ! Make sure you post it when you are finished !
Okay, I will see how it works out. I have two granddaughters that are American Girl doll moms. My mind is churing with ideas and I'm thinking instead of sewing all those square together, I may just make each of them a bag and a vest. That would leave one left over for a pillow . Humm... Decisions decisions .

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
marilyngf said:
really pretty
Thank you. I thought so,too when I first saw the pattern. I thought I have to make this for a lap blanket for my aunt. Bless her heart she still hanging in there and I have not made her anything. Maybe, after Christmas, I'll get that done.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom