Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Banned
13,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband saw me looking on Etsy for a print or artwork of some form to hang in my knitting nook. I left him an oil painting to look at on my computer which was more reasonable in price than most.

He said that he WOULD HAVE bought the painting for me, but it was too small to hang where I wanted it.... only a 5x7.

When I came home from running errands today, THIS is what was hanging in my knitting nook... he had spent the afternoon arranging yarn in one of my bowls, took a photo, printed, framed and hung it for me!

THIS is so much prettier than the one I had my eye on... and cheaper! Plus it is special to me because he did this for me!!!!

Usually he is not a huge supporter of my hobby, but WOW! I think he may have a little crush on me......

Attachments

·
Registered
21,212 Posts
Oh Amy,
That is wonderful. What a treasure you have. And a nice picture also. He is a keeper.
Enjoy!
Linda

·
Registered
467 Posts
thats wonderful,you are so lucky to have a man like that.i have a friend who is not a knitter but she has a large painting of a pair of hands actually knitting,it is so comforting to look at.i dont know where she got it,but i wish that it was mine.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
That is so sweet! Your husband definitely has an eye - it looks great. What a wonderful surprise to come home to! (Hmmm...maybe you could sell that print on Etsy and make more money to build your stash or buy him a treat!)

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom