Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have or know where I can get a pattern to make knitted slipper that can then be felted? I saw a pair that someone had hand knitted. The soles were two layers of double knit from what the person told me and the tops almost looked like clogs. They looked so comfortable and warm. I would love to make a pair but am not a hand knitter.
Marv

·
Registered
113 Posts
Marv, I saw that also but have no idea when or where. Plug into your search window the word(s) that pertain to what you want. I have found that if you play around with wording you pull up different sites each time. Fiber Trends has a felted clog pattern which is a 'pay for download'. If you find a workable hand kit pattern, you can make it larger on the machine for felting, ie., the harem slipper is just a square; the folding makes the slipper. Hope this helps a bit. ~ Grace

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Bond USM and found a pattern that sounds like what you are looking for on Ravelry.com and it was free. I did a search for Machine knitted felted slippers and this popped up.
Very quick but I haven't felted it yet. You will have to adjust for size as it's a women's size medium. It's called "Bulky Machine Knitting Felted Slippers" and is by Kriskrafter.

Hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom