Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning! I have just started to learn picture knitting and my aunt asked if I could make her a Martini hat. So know I am searching for a knit hat pattern with a Martini glass on it. If anyone knows of one it would be a great help! Thank you soooo very much!
New Knitter in New Jersey Jessica

·
Registered
953 Posts
jesykah33 said:
Good Morning! I have just started to learn picture knitting and my aunt asked if I could make her a Martini hat. So know I am searching for a knit hat pattern with a Martini glass on it. If anyone knows of one it would be a great help! Thank you soooo very much!
New Knitter in New Jersey Jessica
Hi Jessica

If you know the number of sts and rows you want your glass to fit into on your hat. You can trace a picture like you did as a child and transfer it onto knitter's graph paper of the same gauge as your hat (which you can google and download for free) and just knit it in as you have learned. This is a sweater with an elephant pic traced from a child's colouring book - transfered to the squared paper - I coloured in the face etc and knitted as normal. Hope this works for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
835 Posts
Sorry...can't help with a martini hat pattern but had to comment on the elephant ...just way to cute!!! Can you possibly share the pattern you done for this?? I love elephants!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom