Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
The main problem with a style like this one is the fleeting fashion - As soon as elbowless garments pass out of style this will (most likely) no longer be worn and will be confined to the back of a closet or passed on to charity.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My daughter lives in NYC. I do not know if she took the photo or she found it somewhere else. I did not ask her. Whether the fashion is fleeting or not, I would like to make something like it for her because she asked me to make it. I was just hoping that the kind folks here might have some suggestions. If you do not, don't bother to reply.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jmcret05 said:
These are nice, thank you! I may end up doing a mix-up of different patterns...

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
The basic design looks like an oversized rectangle shape with added sleeves. They are left unattached for a space and then the edging is picked up around, like you do for a neckline. The droop I think comes mainly from the piece being very big.
I would think it might be possible to figure it out from the photo.

Btw....I really like it. I might not do the “cold shoulder”, but would love to make that for myself.
Hoping someone find a pattern.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
elanaanderson said:
My daughter lives in NYC. I do not know if she took the photo or she found it somewhere else. I did not ask her. Whether the fashion is fleeting or not, I would like to make something like it for her because she asked me to make it. I was just hoping that the kind folks here might have some suggestions. If you do not, don't bother to reply.
Amen!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom