Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me locate a pattern for a "Hooded Ribbed Jacket" for a baby. It was published in McCall's Just for Babies book 1973. I made one for each of my children and now after many years I am a first time Grandma and would love to knit this for my grandson. I have the book and this pattern has been removed, probably lent to someone years ago.

Thanks

·
Registered
773 Posts
This was on a different "thread" from Jan '12 Looks like a great sweater! Good luck

Mommiedearest said:
Is this what you were looking for???

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hooded-ribbed-jacket
pstabach said:
Hi Pat - after you click the link Mommiedearest gave you to Ravelry, try clicking the link that says "Projects". There are 17. The link takes you to the projects done by other folks - if you PM one or more of them, one of them might be willing to share their pattern with you. Otherwise, when I clicked the McCalls link, it says the pattern is out of print. You could also do a search for the magazine or pattern booklet on eBay - sometimes the older issues turn up there. Best of luck! Pam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom