Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42,304 Posts
I don't know what a ruana is but from a search I did is this a wrap.

If it is I put in a search for a

pullover raglan sleeved ruana knit free pattern

and quite a few links came up.

knitpicky1 said:
I want an open sided, pop over the head, raglan sleeved ruana pattern. Does anyone have anything available? Willing to share? It would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
I would be surprised to see a ruana with sleeves. The one I have is like a l-o-o-o-ng rectangle with an opening (split) on one short end that goes about halfway to the other end. Gaynell

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
knitpicky1-I have several ruana patterns-not sure if they're what you're looking for. Both were ordered from Annie's Attic and both were downloads (so no long wait for the patterns via snailmail). One is called Peruvian Ruana (by Keep it Simple) and the other is called Knit Ruana (by Oat Couture). I have not made the Peruvian Ruana yet but I have made several Knit Ruana and really like this pattern. The pattern is well written, easy to understand, and is written for three different weights of yarn so you have lots of leeway for your yarn purchase. Check them out on the Annie's Attic website and see if you might like either one. Good Luck!

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
I love your outfit. I downloaded the clothes you designed. Do you have this pattern available for 18 inch doll? Thank you.

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
Thank you very much Darski. My granddaughters will be so happy. :-D

·
Registered
592 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
Hi Irene, the pattern you presented is beautiful! Thank you for finding it.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
I don't have a pattern, but the ones I have are like the red one shown except it has no sides seamed up on it and is a double knit, however I did not knit it I purchased it. I do love them I have 3.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom