Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
38,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I copied this picture years ago and would now really love to make this hat, beanie-type hats really don't suit me. I have looked on Ravelry but no luck. I could probably figure out the main band and even the crown but it's the 'pie-crust' part where the two join that has me foxed!! Many thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
38,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nankat said:
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#query=wide%20brim%20hat&sort=projects&view=captioned_thumbs

There are some here....I did a search for Wide Brim Hats which found both the flip up and the type you are looking for.
Thanks, not quite what I was looking for though!

·
Registered
38,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fortunate1 said:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/f6/16/83f6167d87bf6f7b535e32114171e0f0.jpg

Found by picture search and it is on Pintrist
Oh WOW, thank you so much, that's perfect! Now why didn't I think of that?!!!

·
Registered
38,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
20,501 Posts
London Girl said:
Oh WOW, thank you so much, that's perfect! Now why didn't I think of that?!!!
I did a picture search based on the pic you provided. Good luck and would love to see the hat when you finish...You are so welcome

·
Registered
13,196 Posts
London Girl said:
Hi, I copied this picture years ago and would now really love to make this hat, beanie-type hats really don't suit me. I have looked on Ravelry but no luck. I could probably figure out the main band and even the crown but it's the 'pie-crust' part where the two join that has me foxed!! Many thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom