Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I hope someone out there can help me. I am looking for Berroco "Suede" yarn in any of the earth tone colours. It is a discontinued yarn and I have scoured the Internet, and found it in bright colours, but not the taupes and beiges and browns which I am looking for.

Many thanks for your help! Debbe in Canada

·
Registered
27 Posts
Have you tried posting on Ravelry? Very often, someone will have a yarn in their stash and be willing to sell it or swap for a yarn that you have. Also, try writing or calling Berroco. The company might be manufacturing a yarn that is similar.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello! Thanks for your email...I have found some on here from a wonderful woman in Florida! But I also went to Ravelry and found some there as well....so all is well..many thanks for responding.
Warm regards, Debbe

·
Registered
42,304 Posts
Deb,
I don't know if you are still looking for this yarn. I found one ball in a color Color 3745 Calamity Jane (Purple)if you are interested if not I will post it with some other yarns I have one ball of each.

Please let me know if you are interested in it.
Thanks

·
Registered
42,304 Posts
Thanks for replying, I thought of you when I came across this one ball yesterday with some others, they must be left from projects.

I will post them in the classified, maybe someone else might need them.

Glad you found the yarn you needed

debbe said:
Thanks so much for your note. I am o.k. on this yarn for now, a another gal on here sent me some...take care, Debbe

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gracious! I am so sorry not to have responded to this earlier! Didn't see the message and then I was away...anyway! I am knitting little baby moccasins with it, they are so cute..I think they are called "Bethany Booties" free pattern on line....

Take care, Debbe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom