Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a pattern for a pouch type baby blanket. Someone knit one for me 39 years ago when my daughter was born and I'd really like to make one. It had no color. It had eyelets at the bottom for aribbon and eyelets up about 4" so she could grow into it. she wore it as a maxie coat till she was about 2 years old. It was presious. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. It also had sleeves like a coat. .

· Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((((( I think those with sleeves like a coat may be called:
Saque
Bunting

Surf using those keywords, eh?

Donna Rae )))))
Sue in Florida said:
Does anyone know where I can find a pattern for a pouch type baby blanket. Someone knit one for me 39 years ago when my daughter was born and I'd really like to make one. It had no color. It had eyelets at the bottom for aribbon and eyelets up about 4" so she could grow into it. she wore it as a maxie coat till she was about 2 years old. It was presious. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. It also had sleeves like a coat. .

· Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whopeeee I found the bunting pattern i was looking for at e-Patternscentral.com.. I had to pay $3.99 for it but it's close and I can convert the parts I need to. I have been looking for 2 days. Thanks for any help you sent.

· Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just realized. The bunting I was looking for is just a long pull over sweater for a baby. I just need to make eyelets at the bottom to string a ribbon through, to keep the child warm and its beautiful. Thanks for your help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom