Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some years ago about 1994 I found a pattern for a pullover that was beautiful. It had a wave pattern to it and was easy to knit, I made it out of white cotton and my daughter loved it so much she literally wore it out. I have since lost that pattern and it grieves me to not have it for now I have 3 granddaughters that I though would look good in the sweater. I am having a deuce of a time trying to find it on the computer. It was in a knitting book that I bought and when I have finished looking at them I tear out the patterns I want and get rid of the book. I cannot find those pages. It has very plain neck line and it is quite big with nice flowing lines to it. if you can imagine waves rolling into each other then you can imagine what the pattern of this sweater is like, If anyone else made this sweater and has the pattern I will pay for you to copy it and send it to me. If you can email it to me my email is [email protected] Thanks for reading this and I do hope someone else loved that pattern as much as I did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom