Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cleaning out a closet and found a bag with a partially finished knit sweater and NO pattern😩😩. Does anyone recognize this long sleeve stockingette stitch sweater pattern? I could guess at finishing it but I would rather have the pattern. Thank you for your help & time.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,178 Posts
If that is the amount you have done and it has been on those needles for long, I would frog it, find out how much yarn there is and find a different pattern. You will have a distinct line from the needles being in place unless you tink back several rows to regain the tension and let the yarn relax. Still think about frogging and finding an actual pattern.

Was it in your Ravelry library?

Other options: If you have the yarn label, and the needle size, perhaps it was a pattern from the yarn brand. Use the yarn wt., needle size and filter through Ravelry.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
You would need to supply more information such as size of needle, type/brand of yarn, is this for a child or adult etc. Also, you may want to rip out a few rows so you do not get a demarcation line in the finished sweater, and finally, please note that your tension may have changed.

Unless you are wedded to this project, it might be best to reclaim the yarn and start over.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Frog the yarn & reuse it for another one....much easier..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom