Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Fellow knitters. After 60 years of knitting I need help! ! ! I am looking for a leaflet type pattern from around the 60's. It was a black and white printed leaflet on 8x10" paper. HERE COMES THE VAGUE PART I think it was just titled Sweaters from the neck down sizes 2-52. There were charts to follow for pullovers, cardigans and v-neck sweaters. I have a copy of this about (?) ten pages, give or take a few. BUT I remember slipping it in a book for safe keeping and guess what I have looked and looked and looked and It may not surface until I am 85, I am 74 now so time is ticking. I will buy a copy or an original from anyone. Please let me know your price and send me a photo of cover so I can see if it is he one I need. Please identify your email to me with High Dixie on the re:line
as I don't ever open unknown e-mails. Wish me luck finding this pattern. Thanks Dixie Falls dlfdesignsaol.com

·
Registered
996 Posts
I knitted two cowls in one week from a free pattern on line called Poplar Cowl. Super easy. I just used one color yarn, but followed the directions for everything else. Yarn was worsted weight.
Sent one to my sister that she just loves

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom