Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi..In the past few weeks on this sight I came across a baby cardigan.That I am looking for and can not find again...There was like 4 togethar ..The first two were white and the 2 in the back were white with a little red on them.And I think the person that made them was giving them to charity or something.I can not get them off my mind. And would like to make for my great grand baby coming in sept.There was a cable running on each side on the front.Can you please help me with finding this again. Thanks .....Marge

·
Registered
428 Posts
Marge Reppenhagen said:
Hi..In the past few weeks on this sight I came across a baby cardigan.That I am looking for and can not find again...There was like 4 togethar ..The first two were white and the 2 in the back were white with a little red on them.And I think the person that made them was giving them to charity or something.I can not get them off my mind. And would like to make for my great grand baby coming in sept.There was a cable running on each side on the front.Can you please help me with finding this again. Thanks .....Marge
I think this is the one. It was posted by a Margaret bramblley girl or something like that. I know the one that you are talking about.
Mary in VT
http://www.margarethubertoriginals.com/CHILDBLUE.html

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't know if that is the pattern she was looking for but this one sure is cute. My poor grandchild is going to get sick of wearing sweaters!! Good thing we have friends with small children so I can spread them around

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you can't find the snowman pattern, I have the pattern you are looking for in a book. If you want I could make a copy of it and send it to you.

You would have to give me your name and address. So I could sent it to you. I am Helen4 from Maine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was given a styrofoam Mr and Mrs Snowman--Mr has a hat and scarf and Mrs has a bonnet and cape--they are really cute. Recently I received a new Herrschners catalog and on the inside front cover they are shown as a kit==$15.00 on sale for $11.99. They also have a Mr and Mrs Santa Claus kit for the same price. meknrth

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
I'm pretty sure the link posted by Marge Reppenhagen is the one you're looking for. I was intrigued by this one, too and am going to try getting it down to a smaller size. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Marge Reppenhagen said:
I saw those too they were added in a forum started by someone else showing a few other sweaters I believe just got off night shift so ill look a little later to see if I can find them but going to bed now lol look in March around the 24 - 26 think thats where well find them.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Marge Reppenhagen said:
Did you get your pattern Marge. There are 2 different topics going on in this thread.:-D
I remember the picture that had 4 different sweaters. Here is the link again:
http://www.margarethubertoriginals.com/CHILDBLUE.html
Mary in VT

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi ..I am not sure if this is the pattern or not .But I am going to try it..Thanks for all the nice replys..God Bless all the wonderful people on here..Have a great day.Marge

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom