Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Linda and I am looking for a crochet and knitting patterns for a hanging stork pouch and a baby hammock for photo props to make for my Daughter who is a photogragher .... Written patterns prefered Thanks Ever so much if You can Help me......Linda

·
Registered
978 Posts
trigg528 said:
Hi my name is Linda and I am looking for a crochet and knitting patterns for a hanging stork pouch and a baby hammock for photo props to make for my Daughter who is a photogragher .... Written patterns prefered Thanks Ever so much if You can Help me......Linda
I went to Goggle.com and put in free pattern for baby hammock or a sling and up came some options. The one I found most interesting is a video on hot to knit a baby hammock on Youtube It's the easiest It starts showing you a few things, then a lady comes up and tells you what you need to use to make it. Instructions start in print as she's talking.

I hope this helps you. Good luck to your daughter on her endeavors.

Linda

·
Registered
978 Posts
trigg528 said:
I went to Goggle.com and put in free pattern for baby hammock or a sling and up came some options. The one I found most interesting is a video on hot to knit a baby hammock on Youtube It's the easiest It starts showing you a few things, then a lady comes up and tells you what you need to use to make it. Instructions start in print as she's talking.

I hope this helps you. Good luck to your daughter on her endeavors.

Linda

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom