Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all with this bitter cold gripping Maine right now me and my wife decided we wanted to make hats to donate to the local church for those in need as neither of us are good at knitting we thought we would get some of the round looms and do it that way we are in need of patterns any help would be great and thanks to you all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Go to your favorite search engine and type in "loom knitting" or "knifty knitter patterns" - you can spend hours finding free patterns and printing them off!! Also, if you have the basic hat pattern you can make hundreds of hats by combining yarns...I use my leftover yarns and have made hundreds for our local free clinic! Let your imagination fly!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
lorraine said:
k1 p1 for 10 inches knit 2 together across row to start shaping pearl back knit 1 row pearl 1back k2together across row do this till 6 sts left. pull yarn through the 6 sts and sew seam.
The topic of this site is Loom Knit hats, I think your pattern is for knitting with needles ??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom