Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this this weekend, started with arm warmers, then made a hat, then a scarf for my daughter, I am new at using the round loom and I have a Boye instead of a Knifty Knit, so it is not the same, and I was having trouble finding patterns I could use, so these are my own. The hat ended up too small, more for a child, so I used the largest loom and made another, and it is the right size. I was really happy at the arm warmers, as I just worked and turned to make the thumb hole. These are a surprise gift for my daughter in Utah.

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BobnDejasMom said:
They are really nice. Did you make them for yourself? The colors are great.
Thanks, I made them for my daughter. Just finished one arm warmer for me using a different stitch and they are not as tight, will post a picture when I finish the second one. I am just learning how to do this. I do knit and crochet, but this loom is a novelty for me and fun when it comes out right :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi I just looked up Boye looms, they actually are the same as knifty knitters so any of their patterns will work...I use the KK ones all the time they are soooooo much fun and it goes very quickly...knitting pattern central has a TON of loom patterns and Youtube has instructional videos to watch, they even have follow along patterns that you can pause as needed.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
I just bought a set of round looms and a set of rectangular looms at Tuesday Morning. Each package contain several sizes. I paid $7.99 for each set. Pretty good, I thought. Now to learn how to use them,
Dagmar

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
go to www.knittingpatterncentral.com and you will find lots of loom patterns

also google free loom patterns and you will see the large variety of patterns to be found.

also i bought a loom ezine with patterns in it.

i hope this helps

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom