Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a scarf I made several years ago and I don't remember how the stitch is made. It is very beautiful and is on the diagonal. Is there a site where I can send a picture to find out the info I need?
Thanks gals!

·
Registered
11,389 Posts
Not that I'm aware of..there are several diagonal scarf patterns on the net though. You might try searching for "mitered scarf". I got a great pattern for one at a yarn shop a couple of years ago...very pretty and easy.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((( Is this a knitted, crocheted, etc., item? Perhaps sending the pic in here would help?
~~~~~~
Lindafix said:
I have a scarf I made several years ago and I don't remember how the stitch is made. It is very beautiful and is on the diagonal. Is there a site where I can send a picture to find out the info I need?
Thanks gals!

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
Lindafix said:
Thanks gals!
Welcome to the wonderful world of knitting where your answers are just a mouse click away,

The following are on the diagonal:

The Wakefield Diagonal Lace Scarf by Melissa LaBarre from Knitting Daily. A free download.

OR

Lacy Scarf
With #13 needles on 16" or 24" circulars
Cast on 19 sts.
Knit 2 rows.
R1: K2, *yo, K2tog* K1
R2: K all sts.
Rpt these 2 rows for scarf pattern

Happy knitting. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom