Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi dear friends I am looking for the big snowman knitting pattern from this booklet.

I have knitted so many and now I need one and I have lost my copy!!! where are you?

If anyone can help me...to email me screen shots of the pages for the large snowman....

In thanks..I will donate some if my knits for presents to the food bank... I give presents as well as food at Christmas time, as if they find it hard to buy food gifts are bottom of the list.

I give presents for ladies, men and children....they put the gifts on a table at the food bank....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I wished I was talented enough to make all these cute dolls. I can get them knitted but then when it is time to put them together that's another story :( Happy knitting...Judy :)

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
justsinjared, so glad to see I'm not alone. I would love to make some of the Rainbow babies and give to the Sheriff's office to keep in their cars. Happy knitting...Judy :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom