Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week ago (I think), there was a post with a picture of a vest/cowl that could be used either way. It wrapped across the back and shoulders, crossed over the chest in front and then wrapped around the back at the waist. I think it was in shades of blue/purple. I thought I saved a copy of the photo and/or a link to the pattern, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone remember it? If so, could you please remind me of where it can be found?
Thanks so much. My granddaughter would love it for keeping her warm in these cold winters of New Hampshire!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's similar. Thank you for the photo. The one I remember was a bit larger (wider) and had a little bit of lace or openwork in the pattern. I'm so frustrated because I was sure I had bookmarked it so I could refer back to it.
Thank you for looking!

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
It will take awhile, but you could first go thru newest pictures (mine is marked to show at the top of every page.... if it's not on yours... it's something to set in your profile)
If you cannot find it there you can go thru the pictures section... hoping that was where it was posted... Was it knit or crochet?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This looks a lot like it, too, with good directions on how to make it wrap around twice. Thank you! I probably could make my own lace design and follow these directions. Everyone is helpful on this site!
jvallas said:
If worst comes to worst, maybe you could make this with your own lace stitch pattern incorporated?
https://seattlespinner.com/2013/10/07/the-cross-my-heart-sweater-wrap/

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
I do like this one.... I looked on the site mentioned and found a link for a kit.... evidently the pattern alone isn't available.... or, rather, I did not find it.
This does look like it could be very versatile.... thanks for the link jvallas

ETA -- here's the Ravelry link which will take you to the pattern at the site http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cross-my-heart-8

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom