Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One week ago we had to have our precious, little Maltese, Sydney put to sleep. My hubby and I are devastated and can't imagine life without her. She lived a long life of 15 years, but you are never prepared to say goodbye. She had congestive heart failure. I know she is in a better place and is no longer suffering, but it's so very hard on both of us. It was the first time I ever saw my husband cry. We miss her dearly. Please say a prayer for our baby girl.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
When I had to put my 15yrs baby to sleep I found myself bending over her and telling her she was going to meet her former mate who had died 12 yrs before .It comforted me and hopefully her to remember this. I had not thought of this before we had to put her to sleep , it was just spontaneous. God bless you and yours. Tears for you.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
I am so very sorry. When we lost our sweet boy, we went to the internet and found sites that do oil paintings of pets. Your picture is so wonderful of your Maltese and would make a beautiful painting to put on your wall for remembrance.
It helped us; you might like the idea.

Here is the picture we had done:

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom