Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last January I got the silly idea to start a massive temperature blanket. I thought it would be a great way to use up a lot of red heart that I had and don't really use any more. Unfortunately with one month left to go I ran out of a color..
I'm looking for red heart super saver in color spruce.. If anyone could help me I would be greatly appreciated, Apparently that color has been discontinued...????

·
Premium Member
3,369 Posts
Check Ravelry, look under "advanced search", then stash, input Red Heart, Spruce, and you will see that everyone who has that in their stash will show up. First look for those willing to sell and send a message to a couple of people, if nothing shows in the first couple of screens then go back to the beginning and send them a message (the default is "not for sale" and most people don't realize that. I have gotten several yarns this way.) Good luck!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
knitwitty said:
Check Ravelry, look under "advanced search", then stash, input Red Heart, Spruce, and you will see that everyone who has that in their stash will show up. First look for those willing to sell and send a message to a couple of people, if nothing shows in the first couple of screens then go back to the beginning and send them a message (the default is "not for sale" and most people don't realize that. I have gotten several yarns this way.) Good luck!
thank you sooooo much

·
Registered
10,078 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom