Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been receiving and following Knitting Paradise for a while. I love all the patterns and pictures and the helpfulness of other crafters. My mother taught me to crochet& knit as a youngster; a great way to relax, especially when watching TV.

I am an Activity Director in a Care Facility. My home is KC,MO. We have two grown boys and two cats. One son is still at home and is attending a police academy, graduates next month. My oldest son is in Chicago and is a photographer/food stylist/graphic artist. I am visiting/assisting him at this time as he had spinal surgery a few weeks ago. I had plenty of time for handwork while waiting at the hospital, but had to take out way too much! We are enjoying each others company now until he is able to go it alone.

Enjoy chatting and sharing. Happy busy hands to all!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
41,678 Posts
Your work is lovely - I especially like the blue one and would like to make a scarf out of the pattern. I'll check back to this site to see if you are able to share it...or you can send me a Private Message. Sorry to hear about your son and hope he is recuperating fine....I live in the Chicago area so PM me of you need help finding your way around or if you want to visit some of our local yarn shops.
Thanks for your work in the Care Facility...I think many of us may be taking advantage of your services.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Beautiful colors. Love the blanket. I would love to have the pattern also. What a blessing you are to your son. I know just how much care he requires - I, too had spinal surgery but it's behind me now - thank goodness.
God bless you and a special prayer of protection for your son as he joins the police force.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum......your blanket is really pretty. I hope your son get's better soon : )

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom