Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure hope someone can help because I'm at a loss. Quite a while ago there was a post regarding "Lovies" and one of the members posted how she used a corner to corner pattern but when she got to the middle of the blanket she bound off some stitches as she was going to use an animal from a child's scrubby that she found at Dollar Tree. Well I kept all her notes, but now that I'm attempting to make it I don't know how she attached the collar. It took me a while to figure out what she meant by BO and CO when she was at the center, but now I have that part figured out, just can't figure out how she attached the collar. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it as I can't attach it like the knitted head and arms are attached on the original pattern. So again thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Happy Knitting...Judy :)

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NCAknitter, this is a small stuffed animal that was used for the lovie and the person modified the pattern, but thank you for your help.

mombr4, sent you a reply, thank you.

Happy knitting...Judy :)

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I did it with help, but I'm pleased with the final result. To late to get pictures so will do so and post tomorrow. Thanks everyone and Happy knitting...Judy :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom