Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone here suffer from the above and have any of you tried acupuncture to help?
my daughter has it and I'm desperate to help her as she is also caring for an alzheimers patient.

I would welcome comments from anyone who has any knowledge/experience. Many thanks everyone.

CFS - cronic fatigue syndrome.

· Registered
5,593 Posts
Don't know if it would help CFS, but I have been going to acupuncture for years for arthritis, asthma and a neuroma. It is a slow process, but it has helped me I believe. Good luck to her.

· Registered
279 Posts
I have been having acupuncture for about two months now for a chronic back problem and arthritis. I have found that I do not need to take anti-inflammatory medicine as often. I have been amazed at how it works. I have been seeing the same MD for about 20 years and she has just recently added this to her practice.

· Registered
1,357 Posts
I dont think much helps CFS,have had it for ever and accupuncture did nothing for me,i am only speaking for myself,but where i live all alternative therapies say they can cure most things,have worn it all out.
Try it and see.

· Registered
212 Posts
I don't have cfs, but I have arthritis. I have tried everything, chiropractors, meds, therapy, and now acupuncture. It seems to be helping. I guess if you hurt bad enough you will try anything. I don't think there are any side effects so what would it hurt?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom