Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the magazine where I found the pattern for the pink sweater I posted recently. There is a kit included with the magazine with eyelash yarn and two small balls of yarn with instructions to knit an adorable sloth. The yellow sweater on the cover is the pattern for my pink one. I found the neckline wider than I am comfortable with so I put the sweater on over my blouse. I like it now.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sewlee said:
I thought your sweater was nice and was especially interested in the construction of the neckline.
Was there a design "name" for the yellow sweater on the magazine cover?
Not sure if this is a name exactly but the title of the article is 'Button Detail Top'. Sian Brown is the designer. I see she has a lot of designs on Ravelry. I wonder if it might be there? I didn't look at the whole site.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chocolatechips said:
Is this magazine available in the States?
I like what I see on the cover!
I bought mine at Michael's here in Orillia, ON Canada. If you have Michael's in the States, you could ask them? There are also some adorable patterns for little animals and characters, even a little pirate!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom