Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DiL wanted this knitted she likes the boxy style could not get the pattern it is worked with panels tried to write them out found out my printer had missed part of one panel so wasted a lot of time trying then finally worked out it was wrong. So frogged again.
By this time decided to knit my own pattern my brain definitely is at the beach these days ripped out so many times thank goodness this yarn is wool and Alpaca
so frustrated with myself also this vertigo is still around so not helping me
I am trying to get it finished this week so wish me lunch anyone else in a fog these days.
After the holidays I will try the original pattern hate to be defeated. Running out of time to finish my projects before Christmas

Attachments

·
Registered
18,278 Posts
Sorry to see things are not going so well for you and that you are not feeling so bright..I am sure your work will turn out beautiful. Looking at the picture it is coming along nicely. Take Care. :sm02:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Lena B said:
DiL wanted this knitted she likes the boxy style could not get the pattern it is worked with panels tried to write them out found out my printer had missed part of one panel so wasted a lot of time trying then finally worked out it was wrong. So frogged again.
By this time decided to knit my own pattern my brain definitely is at the beach these days ripped out so many times thank goodness this yarn is wool and Alpaca
so frustrated with myself also this vertigo is still around so not helping me
I am trying to get it finished this week so wish me lunch anyone else in a fog these days.
After the holidays I will try the original pattern hate to be defeated. Running out of time to finish my projects before Christmas
Boy, I like what you've pictured here better than what's shown on the pattern on Ravelry.

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
leesbibben said:
Boy, I like what you've pictured here better than what's shown on the pattern on Ravelry.
Me too.

When I can't keep up with the autocorrect errors of typing, I need to-step one-use more commas and breathe slower. But your knitting looks fabulous and indicates you are already doing that.

This will be a lovely project!! Don't forget to stop to eat a good lunch!!!

·
Registered
13,530 Posts
I had to laugh - did you realize you typed 'wish me lunch,' instead of 'luck!!' So hope you had a good lunch. Not making fun of you - it just gave me a chuckle!

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is what I love about this site you can laugh at my mistakes not criticize
Told you my brain is at the beach definitely this vertigo my excuse but need to get my projects done had this for over 4 weeks have an appointment in dec for a balance test

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Lena B I feel your frustration. This happened to me on my last knit. DH told me to throw it out but I persevered and finally completed it. I didn’t have vertigo as my excuse. I’m sorry this is happening to you but hang in there, we’re all rooting for you. ????

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Beautiful work so far Lena B. I can sympathise with you with the vertigo as I have had that in the past - take care my lovely.

·
Registered
15,326 Posts
That sweater looks lovely! I'm past the time of knitting sweaters but do occasional smaller shawls. Love the cables, etc.

So sorry your brain is giving you a bad time and you have vertigo. Hope it goes away very soon. Take care and stay safe!

·
Banned
9,217 Posts
Maybe I am wrong on this, but I would say you might have a couple strikes against you--vertigo puts me down completely that would be hard to cope with and also isn't that dark color hard to work with? Just saying. I would say you are doing extremely well considering and your work is beautiful.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom