Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Can you believe it has been a year? It has been the best year in my opinion. I was in other swaps and they were full of no thank-yous, no packages for months, etc. This one is not like that at all and has restored my faith in people. I no longer think about my packages. I send one and one comes to me. Great bunch of ladies and awesome coordinators!! Kudos to Mama and maureenb!

·
Registered
58,830 Posts
shayfaye said:
Can you believe it has been a year? It has been the best year in my opinion. I was in other swaps and they were full of no thank-yous, no packages for months, etc. This one is not like that at all and has restored my faith in people. I no longer think about my packages. I send one and one comes to me. Great bunch of ladies and awesome coordinators!! Kudos to Mama and maureenb!
You can that again :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
18,194 Posts
shayfaye said:
Thanks from the both of us! :oops: You're all our chosen family!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Thank you Bonbarnie for your very generous swap package! I've got new yarn to play with and patterns, chamomile tea, ceramic happy Halloween sign, a knitted apron for my dish soap botttle. And she even sent a toy for my dog, Bailey. thank you! I love everything you sent.

·
Registered
12,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Larson said:
Thank you Bonbarnie for your very generous swap package! I've got new yarn to play with and patterns, chamomile tea, ceramic happy Halloween sign, a knitted apron for my dish soap botttle. And she even sent a toy for my dog, Bailey. thank you! I love everything you sent.
Wow that was fast. enjoy.

·
Registered
18,194 Posts
knitting2day said:
I sent a friendly note to my new swap buddy charleenb. I am getting together my pkg for her. Hoping I will hear from her soon, and excited about getting my pkg from her. Happy Anniversary everyone!
I just want to remind everyone that you do not receive a swap package from the person that you send to,generally.Many people seem to get confused on this point.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I know it takes a lot of time to coordinate the swap and appreciate all you and Maureenb do. I love to assemble my swap boxes and really enjoy seeing what someone sends me. Thanks again and I look forward to this new swap. Hope you stay in stitches, Sharon (nana1946)

·
Registered
12,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nana1946 said:
I know it takes a lot of time to coordinate the swap and appreciate all you and Maureenb do. I love to assemble my swap boxes and really enjoy seeing what someone sends me. Thanks again and I look forward to this new swap. Hope you stay in stitches, Sharon (nana1946)
Glad to have you back with us.

·
Registered
285 Posts
This is going to be an exciting month for me. After getting divorced this year and have been working at home as a customer service rep. I have finally gotten a job in my field! I am so excited start with the state as a case manager for elder servces Tomorrow!!
Finally enough money to pay my bills AND buy yarn!
WOW just in time have almost extinguished my stash!
Happy Anniversary to all my fellow swap buddies!
Thank you SO much Mama and maureen for doing this !
Pat (MrsWyzard)

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom