Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((( Are you knitting, crocheting, etc?

I like speed cro-sheen for crocheting a tie and sometimes double the thread. For knitting, I like a 50-50% cotton-acrylic blend like Baby Bee brand yarn. Silks are sweet in a tie, too. I'm wondering about ribbon, also.

The patterncentral.com sites have both knit and crochet neck tie patterns; Material of choice, etc.

I have a few patterns in my library, too.

Good luck!
~~~~~~~~

pfretwell said:
Can anyone tell me where I can find a pattern for a man's necktie. What kind of thread would work best etc.

·
Registered
26 Posts
when I go to Patterncentral.com it just brings me to a yahoo page with a bunch of like that take you no where. What am I doing wrong. Looking for a tie pattern I can do on my knitting machine.
Marv

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Marv, I just tried it and it worked. Try putting in Knittingpatterncentral.com I entered the word tie for the search when I was on their site and they had some tie pattern's, not sure if adaptable for knit machine as I don't have one so know nothing about it.Boy, I've been so much help.Anyway I hope you find one. Jan P.S. When I find a site I like I fav it and then I don't have to look for it later. Maybe the problem is the computer also.
Marv said:
when I go to Patterncentral.com it just brings me to a yahoo page with a bunch of like that take you no where. What am I doing wrong. Looking for a tie pattern I can do on my knitting machine.
Marv

·
Registered
20,519 Posts
Lionbrand.com has a very nice knitted tie pattern. I used Patons Bamboo/silk to make them. They came out gorgeous.

Sheryl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom