Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to a suggestion from John Dornan I have managed a potato chip/spiral scarf based on a doily pattern he suggested I try. I thank you John. It turned out very nicely.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
You did a lovely job. It is the first time I've wanted to make a potatoe chip scarf. I wish I had the pattern in a hand knit version. I will have to be alert to such an option. Thanks for posting. It is a lovely scarf!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Agree, if you figure it out or find the pattern for hand knitting, let me know. I love the lace design on the edge of the scarf. It turned out great!
AJP said:
You did a lovely job. It is the first time I've wanted to make a potatoe chip scarf. I wish I had the pattern in a hand knit version. I will have to be alert to such an option. Thanks for posting. It is a lovely scarf!

·
Registered
189 Posts
jmdflower said:
Agree, if you figure it out or find the pattern for hand knitting, let me know. I love the lace design on the edge of the scarf. It turned out great!
AJP said:
This one looks much the same and because it is in garter stitch, it would be totally reversible when the scarf twists:
http://www.sew-funky.com/2008/09/05/aimees-amata-facecloth/

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom