Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
Such a sweet little sweater. I don't see anything amiss. The baby who wears it would not notice anyways - lol.

Re: stitching whilst watching the news of the day (all of it disturbing), yes ... I will often lose count ..... and/or forget where I left off....

·
Registered
30,514 Posts
I certainly would not pull the lovely cardigan undone.
What I would do is to gently pull the error stitches together with a couple of strands of the yarn you used and nobody would notice. I have done this myself.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Yes, Anne, I learned to do that also and from a video of Roz Rocks. She is an expert knitter but shows some errors from time to time and how to correct them. She said to take some yarn like you would be working in tails and close too big stitches or holes, use a needle to adjust the size of stitches when a few are too big/small and other things. It helped me a lot....meanwhile, I don't see any issues with that lovely sweater.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom