Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Well I was so upset by the lack of service and the attitude yesterday. I think they were rude to Maureen and I. And I was so tired of answering how many more<<<< who knows who may show up later. And what should it matter. And she didn't clear the plates in a timely manner either. Never refilled the free water.
So I have called around that area for a new lunch place. Keeping in mind,: location, prices, parking, variety of food, and SPACE. We can be from 10-20 depending on the day.
So we will be trying the China Buffet, 1000 Division Street, East Greenwich, RI, 02818, 401-884-8836.
Just of the 95 at exit 8. The movie theater is across the street. In Dave's Shopping center.

I spoke with the manager. We can have the party room, and sit and knit as long as we want to. I think he said lunch buffet was $8.50.

And I will keep looking.
Please if you know a place or want to try a place let me know. This is OUR group, not my group. Panera sadly is out because it is too small and squishy.

So mark it down SEPT 19th at CHINA BUFFET.
Linda

·
Registered
20,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes indeed please join us.
Our next lunch is Sept 19th, A Thursday. And we meet at noon.
PM me if you have any questions.
Looking forward to meeting you and your friend.
Linda
dizzydean said:
do you have a time, I may be able to go and bring a guest. thanks

·
Registered
726 Posts
Wow, I am surprised and sad to hear about your poor service. With the girls in school, I should be able to make the 19th. Marked on my calendar. You are getting so close to my house, next you will be in my living room!
(Hee Hee)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
If the group had not changed to another place (even Olive Garden), I decided I would go and (meet and greet) but NOT eat, at Hibachi., eat some ,whwere after.......

Perhaps China Buffet in East Greenwich would allow us to show up earlier then 12 pm, in their Party Room on a weekday (Thursday) , like 10-11 am or whenever they open, and we could knit a bit and chat, chat, chat before sitting down to their Buffet.

Just a thought for those that are available a little earlier on that day.

Ellen

·
Registered
735 Posts
There's an old saying you can't please all of the people all the time. Remember too, that most of these places don't just have the buffet, that they also have a menu that you can order from.
And no one is forced to share the meal we also share company so whatever one chooses to do So be it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom